We have been successfully manufacturing, exporting & supplying all types of Paper Core Cutting Machine like Fully Automatic Paper Core Cutting Machine, Semi-Automatic Paper Core Cutting Machine, Manual Paper Core Cutter Machine, etc. since last 25 years from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Heavy duty and High quality core cutter with international standards and desired size of paper core. We are winner of 3 times National Award and 2 times International Award for Quality manufacturing.
KEW Manufacturers, exports & supplies Paper Core Cutter Machine with high production output & efficient function with more than 2000 installation in place all over India and overseas like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Dubai, Sharjah, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Congo, Kenya, Zambia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Pakistan, Nepal, Russia, Thailand, Indonesia, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina, Mexico, Canada, etc. Also Manufacturer of Bopp Tape Printing Machine
Krishna Engineering Works manufactures, exports & supplies Paper Core Cutter Machine for cutting of paper core in different sizes from 12 mm to 1000 mm.
Core Cutting Machine
TECHNICAL INFORMATION of core cutter machine:
- Maximum width of cut : 450 mm-4000 mm
- Minimum width of cut : 12 mm.
- Paper core inside diameter : 76 mm.
- Paper core thickness : 12 mm.
- Round Blade Diameter : 150 mm.
- Electric Motor : ½ H. P. A. C.
MANUAL CORE CUTTING MACHINE:
- Converters are in constant need of different type of cores according to the size of prints or slitted material processed on slitter rewinder machine . KEW Make Core Cutter Machine Serves this purpose.
- Compact body, easily movable, safety guards for cutter & movable parts.
- Drive chrome plated spindle, maximum length 400 mm.
- Maintenance & hassle free, easy cantilevered operation, perfect cut Edges.
- Single knife speedy production
- Fully Automatic
- Manual (Heavy & Light)
- CORE CUTTER MACHINE IS USED IN CUT OF PAPER
- CORE IN DIFFERENT SIZES LIKE 12 MM. TO 1200 MM
- CORE O.D. 1″, 3″, 6″, 8″
Comments or questions are welcome.