We have been successfully manufacturing, exporting & supplying all types of Cello Tape Machine Plant since last 25 years from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. We are winner of 3 times National Award and 2 times International Award for Quality manufacturing.
KEW Manufacturer, exporter & suppliers Cello Tape Machine Plant, BOPP Tape Slitting Machine with high production output & efficient function with more than 575 installation in place all over India and overseas like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Dubai, Sharjah, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Congo, Kenya, Zambia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Pakistan, Nepal, Russia, Thailand, Indonesia, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina, Mexico, Canada, etc. We Are Manufacturer of BOPP Tape Slitting Machine
KEW Manufacturer, exports & supplies Cello Tape Machine Plant, BOPP Tape Cutting Machine also known as BOPP Tape Slitting Machine working width 300mm suitable to slit adhesive tape from 12mm onwards. Also, Slitter Rewinder Machine Manufacturer with heavy duty process. The Machine consists of M S Side wall, DC/AC Motor with drive, Unwinder, Rewinder system, Auto stop counter meter, Control Panel, etc.
Product Application :
- BOPP tapes
- Single side coated fabric / tissue tapes
- Masking tape
- Protection tape
Cello Tape Machine Plant
• Size ‐ 50” (1350 mm – 1650 mm) Working Width
• Main M.S. Wall with all side shaped ‐ 35mm thick
• Knurling Roller Complete – 5 Nos.
• 10 Nos. Razor Balancer Circular Cutter with blade fixing arrangement
• 2 Nos. Turret Rewinder shaft with 1 HP A.C. Motor
• Mechanical Independent Clutch Assembly fitted on shaft with Rewinder
• All Drives through Gears & Chain wheel with D.C. Drive
• 7.5 H.P. A.C. Main Drive Electric Motor with Control Panel with On‐Off switch, Speed Regulating, Emergency Stop MCB Contactor in the Panel.
• Type of Material To be Processed : self-adhesive BOPP
• Slitting Method : Circular Cutter
• Core Size of the Roll (Rewinding ): Inner DIA 50 and 75 mm
• Size of the Slit Strips (Width): 19 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm, 38 mm, 48 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm, 80 mm, 120 mm
Comments or questions are welcome.